Last updated: January 29, 2024
Users are responsible for any third-party data they provide or share through the Services and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide such data to us.
Information we collect
We may collect and combine information about you when you access or use the Services, including:
Contact information: such as:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
Log and usage information: such as the type of browser you use, hardware model, operating system, IP address, unique device identifiers, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and browsing behavior such as time spent, from which website you came from, what website you visit when you leave us and browsing behavior.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information collected to:
- Facilitate and improve our online experience;
- Provide and deliver products and services, perform authentication, process transactions and returns, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and product or service-related notices;
- Process and deliver promotions;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- If you have indicated to us that you wish to receive notifications or promotional messages;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our and others' rights and property;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Provide and allow our partners to provide advertising and marketing targeted to your interests.
How we should share information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
Third-Party Service Providers: We may share data with service providers, suppliers, contractors or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as those who assist us with our business and internal operations, such as shipping and delivery, payment processing, prevention fraud, customer service, gift cards, experiences, personalization, marketing and advertising;
Business Change: We may share data in connection with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
To Comply with the Law: We may share data to facilitate the legal process of lawful requests from public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement demands, as permitted by law.
With your consent: We may share data with third parties when we have your consent.
With advertising and analytics partners: See the section titled “Google Analytics and Ads on the Service” below.
Ads on the service
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve content and advertisements when you visit our website. To opt out of interest-based advertising, please see the section titled “Google Analytics” above.
We implement commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measure is completely impenetrable.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory or other compliance obligations.
California Privacy Rights
If you live in California and our processing of personal information about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have certain rights with respect to that personal information. Under the CCPA, subject to certain exceptions, “personal information” is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household .
If you are a CA resident, you have the right to request that we provide you with the following information:
- The categories and specific personal information we collect about you. We disclose the categories of information in “Information We Collect” above.
- The categories of sources from which we collect personal information. We disclose the source categories in “Information Sources and Tracking Technologies” above.
- The purposes for collecting, using or selling personal information. We disclose these purposes in “How We Use Your Information” and “How We May Share Information” above.
- The categories of third parties with which we share personal information. We disclose the categories of third parties in “How We May Share Information” above.
- The categories of personal information disclosed about you for business purposes. We disclose the categories of third parties in “How We May Share Information” above.
You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information from the CCPA in certain circumstances, subject to certain exceptions.
Finally, you have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising the rights set forth in the CCPA.
Please note that we have the right to take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of your request.
EU privacy rights
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom, have certain legal rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in relation to their personal data.
Data subject access requests
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request:
- a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to correct the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to delete your account or personal data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data for certain purposes;
To access your privacy rights, send us an email to [email protected].
We will generally process requests within one month. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside. If your order is complicated or you have placed a large number of orders, it may take longer. We will let you know if we need more than a month to respond.
Legal bases for processing personal data
We may process your Personal Data under applicable data protection law on the following legal grounds:
- Contractual necessity: We may process your Personal Data to enter into or perform a contract with you.
- Consent: where you have given consent to process your Personal Data. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate interest: We process your personal data to provide our services to you, such as providing our online user experience, communicating with you, providing customer service, marketing, analyzing and improving our business, and protecting our services.
Newsletters (informative bulletins)
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails and/or newsletters from us by contacting us as described in “Contact Us” below. We may still send you transactional messages, which include communications related to the Services and responses to your questions.
Information storage in Brazil
The information we maintain may be stored inside and outside Brazil. If you live outside Brazil, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to Brazil and that Brazilian laws may not offer the same level of protection as those in your country.